Monday, February 15, 2010

10 Thinks I Hate About Edward

1. His damn ability to always know when I’m thinking about Alice – and he always gets that shit eating grin on his face
2. His damn ability to know when I’m beating myself up – and he doesn’t fucking understand why sometimes I just have to
3. The way all the girls in every room he walks into seem to radiate lust in 0.00000001 seconds
4. Because he is “listening” to this right now – and there is the shit eating grin again
5. Because he makes the most hideous noises when he yanks it off – take that Edward!
6. Because it is so easy to make him try to block your thoughts - so why the hell doesn’t he do that to begin with?
7. Because he IS good at everything – what the fuck is up with that?
8. Because I don’t get why his emotions go to panic mode anytime someone says he needs a girl!
9. Because he really does hate himself as much as I do
10. Because he freaks out about EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment