Monday, February 15, 2010

10 Things I Hate About Jasper Whitlock

That’s right I’m writing about me now! If I want to refer to myself in the third person to make hating myself more convenient I will.

1. Jasper is a fuck up!
2. Jasper is entirely inhumane!
3. Jasper killed so many fucking people, it ain’t even funny anymore!
4. Jasper continually does stupid things that end up hurting Alice!
5. Jasper acts like a fucking newborn whenever people are around and Alice is not!
6. Jasper is nowhere near the man Alice deserves – no matter what she says… everyday… several times a day!
7. Jasper is a coward that uses Alice’s physical absence from a situation as an excuse for why he fucked up… AGAIN!
8. Jasper went off and scared the shit out of his Mama when he wasn’t even old enough to fight yet by running off all half cocked and fighting against those damn Yankees!
9. Jasper seems to have no way of controlling himself – no matter how hard he tries he still fucks up!
10. Because it took me 100 years to walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment